2/8/11

Little Ads - Tips from Science.


We can teach you to mount birds, birdsquirrels, birdfish, birdfrogs, and birdbobcats. Amaze the fellows. Send for free ghoulish book.































Fistula's sufferers are about to recieve justice. Aquaman has found her secret lair and has summoned the creatures of the sea to defeat her. That really was a great issue.













Record player built in a drum. Simultaneously ruin two fun toys. Also in this issue: tips for apologizing to your children.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why did they have to put hemorrhoids in parentheses?

Unknown said...

"Fistula" sounds like something Fred Sandford would say to Aunt Esther.

"You think you got fistula? I'm gonna put my fistula in yo' faceula."

*wild applause*

(Sorry, I have a cold and my joke-writing is off by a day)

PhilAreGo@gmail.com said...

I know. "Fistula" is funny enough already. I hardly needed to make up a joke for that. What could be the etymology of the name? Wikipedia explains it poorly like this:

In medicine, a fistula (pl. fistulas or fistulae) is an abnormal[1] connection or passageway between two epithelium-lined organs or vessels that normally do not connect. It is generally a disease condition, but a fistula may be surgically created for therapeutic reasons.

I understand not at all.

Thanks for reading, Craig!

Post a Comment