7/17/13

Mountain Accident, and the Loss of a Box.


Joke #1 - "NOOOOO!! My children are in that crate!"

Joke #2 - "No. My wife is in that crate."

Joke #3 - "Nooooo! That's my new iPad Maxi in there!"

Joke #4 - The crate, destined for North Korea, slid off the truck and into the ravine. Fortunately, it only carried a shipment of sugar, and it would simply crash at the bottom, and not explode or anything crazy like that.

Joke #5 - Fortunately, the crate held Shrodinger's cat. So, to ensure his safety, the men simply promised each other never to open it.

Joke #6 - A scene from Initial D, Kentucky Drift. (1% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes.)

A joke so good I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it comes to us from MisterFancyHotBalls_2. MFHB2, I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle. Joke #7 - NOOOOO! My crate of non-slip mats & safety tie down straps!!!!!

[Commenter jokes will be added to the post.   -Mgmt.]

Click for big.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOO! My crate of non-slip mats & safety tie down straps!!!!!

MisterFancy-blah-blah_2

Post a Comment