1/23/12

The Windy Bishop

Joke #1 - "...So I sez to the man 'If this is your Chaucible and Surplice, what's your wife wearing????' ..... .... I said 'IF THIS IS YOUR...'"

Joke #2 - "...Now, I don't want to say that Father Norbin likes to molest kids, but we can't seem to recruit enough altar boys to support his molestation habit, if you know what I mean! Ha ha ha ha! And now, it gives me great pleasure to introduce... Father Norbin!!!"

Joke #3 - "...and so, if you think about it, any birth prevented by abstinence is pretty much the same as killing a baby. So, therefore, I think you'll all agree that it is favorable in God's eyes for us to all to stop violating the sixth commandment and begin.... Wait! I'm not finished yet!"

Joke #4 - "... and this Tuesday evening in the rectory we will be viewing the film Krull synchronized with Bach's cantata Lobe Den Herrn, meine Seele. I think you'll agree the film's cut points are too convenient to be coincidental. Wednesday evening, we will be playing the video game Krull, as usual. I think you'll all be blown away by my new technique on the avalanche screen."

Joke #5 - The first and last use of Mad Libs to open the day's events at an Ecumenical council.

Joke #6 - "Before we begin, I'd like to invite you all to help me solve today's Jumble. It's really hard. The letters are..."

Joke #7 is courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Anonymous 2. Thanks, A2!The council meeting was almost over, they were all excited and ready to leave for the Scouting Weekend Trip, when Father John had to bring up the fact that he still thought his Chili should have won the Rectory Cook-Off & wanted to know what he could have done better.

[Commenter jokes will be added to the post.   -Mgmt.]


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The council meeting was almost over, they were all excited and ready to leave for the Scouting Weekend Trip, when Father John had to bring up the fact that he still thought his Chili should have won the Rectory Cook-Off & wanted to know what he could have done better.

Anonymous 2

Post a Comment